Refeds

Subject Re: Scope spoofing - Scoping Policy Framework?
From Kristof Bajnok <bajnokk@xxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2015 13:48:22 +0100

On 2015-11-12 14:36, Kristof Bajnok wrote:
>>> Is this something that needs some more effort to work out
>>> and/or standardise?
>>
>> Yes, I think so. Have you thought about committing your thoughts to
>> the REFEDS 2016 Work Plan Preparation [1] document in the wiki?
>
> Thanks for pointing this out. TODO.

I've submitted my two proposals at
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/WOR/2016+Work+Plan+Preparation. Feel
free to comment them here or in Vienna.

Actually, there are more funded projects than REFEDs, that might provide
funding to implement specific parts of my proposals. However, I still
think that at least the initial discussion should happen within REFEDs
to develop a common understanding and approach to the problems.

Kristof