Refeds

Subject Re: Re: SIRTFI Framework Consultation: closes Tuesday 8th December 2015
From Nick Roy <nroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 18:59:03 +0000

Agreed ;-)

From: Nicole Harris <Nicole.Harris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thursday, November 12, 2015 at 11:44 AM
To: Nicholas Roy <nroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "consultations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <consultations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "refeds@terena. org (refeds@xxxxxxxxxx)" <refeds@xxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [refeds] Re: SIRTFI Framework Consultation: closes Tuesday 8th December 2015

This is clearly because the SIRTFI working group peeps did such an amazing job with the spec ;)

On 12 Nov 2015, at 18:19, Nick Roy <nroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

REFEDS Colleagues,

There hasn't been any noticeable discussion of this on the wiki or the mailing list.  I'll just say that I support this framework, and this is something InCommon would encourage its participants to participate in.

Best,

Nick