Refeds

Subject Re: Scope spoofing - Scoping Policy Framework?
From Rhys Smith <Rhys.Smith@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:13:57 +0000

On 12 Nov 2015, at 10:09, Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> This is just about documenting what DOES exist and not about dictating
> what should be done so if people have examples of how they current craft
> scopes or could point me to existing documents that would be grand.  The
> scenarios that I think need documenting are:
>
> - typical mesh IdP
> - typical h&s IdP
> - managed service (e.g. Eduserv, IdP as a service approaches)
> - synthetic scopes (e.g. UK federation schools process)
> - others?

Sure you know this already, but just to be sure - UKf policy is section 4 of http://ukfederation.org.uk/doc/mdrps-20130902

Rhys.
--
Dr Rhys Smith
Chief Technical Architect, Trust & Identity

T: +44 (0) 1235 822145
M: +44 (0) 7968 087821
Skype: rhys-smith
GPG: 0x4638C985
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk