Refeds

Subject Re: Scope spoofing - Scoping Policy Framework?
From Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2015 10:09:34 +0000

I've been asked to add some details on scopes to the templte metadata
registration practice statement:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1CrvhSPfWRc_afILKHPURGbNuasKMyzLfnuFARN3CFp4/edit.
I'm looking for some wording to go in there so thank you :-)

This is just about documenting what DOES exist and not about dictating
what should be done so if people have examples of how they current craft
scopes or could point me to existing documents that would be grand.  The
scenarios that I think need documenting are:

 - typical mesh IdP
 - typical h&s IdP
 - managed service (e.g. Eduserv, IdP as a service approaches)
 - synthetic scopes (e.g. UK federation schools process)
 - others?

Completely agree that whether any service (whether that be a federation
or edugain) want to enforce specific approaches is another matter.

--
Nicole Harris
PROJECT DEVELOPMENT OFFICER

Networks • Services • People