Refeds

Subject Workplan preparation for 2016
From Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 2 Nov 2015 19:07:08 +0000

Hello everyone

It is that time of year again when we ask for you to let us know what
you would like to see on the workplan for REFEDS in 2016.  Yes already.
To support this, we have added a page on the wiki:
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/WOR/2016+Work+Plan+Preparation.  Simply
follow the link, copy the small table and let us know your thoughts.
Don't worry if you do not have much more than a brief headline idea at
the moment, just pop it up there.   If you are over there and see
something you like, add your name to the "+1's" box.

All ideas proposed will be discussed at the REFEDS meeting on 1st
December 2015.  Not signed up yet? Head over to:
https://identityworkshop.eu/.  The agenda for the REFEDS meeting will
appear at: https://refeds.org/meetings/31st-meeting-december-2015 as
soon as I can bully Brook into deciding on what he wants to see in the
eduGAIN part of that day.

We will also be contacting sponsors soon with details about what we have
achieved in 2015, but you can track our progress on the 2015 workplan:
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/WOR/2015+REFEDS+Workplan.  Not yet a
sponsor?  Then don't hesitate to pop over to: https://refeds.org/sponsor
and find out how to give us some money!

As usual if you have any questions please just let us know.

Best wishes

Nicole

--
Nicole Harris