Refeds

Subject AARC is requesting for your contribution
From Lalla Maria Laura Mantovani <marialaura.mantovani@xxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 29 Oct 2015 11:50:40 +0100

Request for contribution from Federation Operators and key involved Personnel

The AARC project - Training and Outreach activity - is looking for information about the knowledge and usage of identity federated technologies in the library domain.

We are specifically trying to address the following aspects:
  1. Gather information and contacts of the bodies that  - at national level - handle commercial negotiations with publishers;
  2. Understand, in a second phase, whether the national agreements through contracts stipulated with publishers have included explicit references to federated authentication and, if so, what are the corresponding specific statements;
  3. Know what resources each nation subscribes;
  4. Know which resources are federated from the country point of view.

We kindly ask federation operators and other potentially interested parties belonging to national bodies and/or teams involved in negotiation of electronic resources for libraries at a national level to help us gather information.
Please follow the link and edit as requested.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SR2GAs9dEek7PabVs9OzaAl-w-rn8VR-qzepohTKC7E/edit #

Thank you for you cooperation.
Best wishes,
Lalla Mantovani

Maria Laura Mantovani
AARC - Task Leader
Consortium GARR - Servizio IDEM GARR AAI
Via dei Tizii, 6 - I-00185 Roma
CF 97284570583 PI 07577141000
Tel +39 059 205 [ 8137 | 8019 ] - Fax +39 059 205 8036
Mobile: +39 3666112589
skype: laura.manto
http://idem.garr.it - http://www.garr.it