Refeds

Subject Re: VO challenges - article
From Nick Roy <nroy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 27 Oct 2015 17:59:21 +0000

Amen brother Anderson.

I've seen this at play, personally.  IT's job is to advocate for and support IT-related things that make a researcher's life easier, without them having to know what it is or ask for it.  The sincerest complement I as an IAM practitioner could have from a researcher is 'everything just worked, and what is it you do again?'

Nick