Refeds

Subject Re: Social Identity Rant: was [MACE-Dir] eduPersonSubjectIDGUID
From Albert Lunde <albert-lunde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:11:25 -0500

On 10/23/2015 10:26 AM, Glenn Wearen wrote:
Antisocial identity is how I would describe them, until the big three
start consistently accepting logins from each other.

They seemed to be moving in the directory of "openid connect", as an alternative to vendor-specific versions of oauth2.

I can't find much enthusiasm for a protocol (oauth2) that has a ~70 page RFC of about possible security risks if you don't do it just right.

I also wonder about the seeming project of reinventing SAML in JSON.

--
  Albert Lunde         albert-lunde@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx