Refeds

Subject Re: VO challenges - article
From "Basney, Jim" <jbasney@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 22 Oct 2015 09:52:58 +0000

I agree on the need for a VO attribute service but that does not eliminate
the need for at minimum a non-reassigned persistent identifier attribute
to be released by the IdP (i.e., the "minimal subset of the R&S attribute
bundle"). We can't say that "attribute release is no longer the problem"
or "IdPs don't need to change" until IdPs will release at least this
minimal attribute (bundle) for VO users so the VO managers have a
user identifier to which VO attributes can be attached via a VO attribute
service.

-Jim