Refeds

Subject Moving eduPersonOrcid from experimental to eduPerson (2015xx)
From Keith Hazelton <keith.hazelton@xxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2015 14:55:51 +0000

Refed colleagues,

It seems that this might be a good time to see if we can come to an international agreement on how to represent ORCID iDs in SAML assertions and possibly in Oauth/OIDC scopes and claims.

On the MACE-Dir call at 3 pm Eastern US time today, we will dust off the experimental draft, http://macedir.org/specs/internet2-mace-dir-orcid-draft-01.html.  I’m looking for suggestions on how to address this from an inter-federation and international perspective.   Thoughts and proposals welcome.

         Regards,  —Keith
--
email & jabber: keith.hazelton@xxxxxxxx