Refeds

Subject InCommon training materials for Shibb IdP v3
From Paul Caskey <pcaskey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sat, 20 Jun 2015 21:38:41 +0000

Hello everyone-

Last week at TNC, we were asked about the training materials that we are using for the InCommon Shibboleth training, in particular that for IdP version 3.

I’m happy to say that we’ve had 2 classes so far (another next week) and it has gone quite well.

We are still making some revisions to the material, but here are the links to the IdP training:

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/y4RHBQ  (for a Windows installation)

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/gIb4Ag  (intended for Linux)

https://spaces.internet2.edu/x/IBk  (click the paperclip at the top to see the slides for our opening talk, etc.)

The two IdP training pages (Windows, Linux) are unfortunately a bit out of sync at the moment due to the difficulty of maintaining 2 distinct pages with lots of new material, but there should only be minor differences.

You can all use the materials and if any of you have feedback or questions, please let us know.   We are always interested in improving what we have.

Thanks,

-Paul

Paul Caskey

Program Manager, Community Trust