Refeds

Subject Re: Fwd: Consultation: Metadata Registration Practice Statement
From Tom Scavo <trscavo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 12 Jan 2015 09:53:53 -0500

On Mon, Jan 12, 2015 at 9:28 AM, Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> At the moment we have only had substantive feedback from 2 federations,
> which would not be enough to push this forward as a REFEDS document so
> it would be useful to know if people would like us to push forward with
> this or think it is something that could be dropped / isn't needed at
> this time.

FYI, the InCommon Technical Advisory Committee intends to submit
comments by the deadline.

I do have the following question, however (which is completely my own):

I was expecting to see a baseline MRPS with normative requirements
(exactly the type of thing you've said this document is NOT). Was this
discussed as a possible formulation of this document?

Thanks, and Happy New Year!

Tom