Refeds

Subject Fwd: Consultation: Metadata Registration Practice Statement
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 16:37:59 +0100

Hi all,

Just to be sure this has not gone off-radar during the Christmas break.

As mentioned below the consultation period on the
metadata registration practice statement was extended until 30th January
2015.

Please review the template and let us know if you have any comments or
suggestions for changes.

https://wiki.refeds.org/display/CON/Metadata+Registration+Practice+Statement+Consultation

Thanks in advance,
Licia