Refeds

Subject Fwd: Consultation: Metadata Registration Practice Statement
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 09 Dec 2014 14:08:08 +0000

Hi All

I have had a couple of requests to extend the consultation period on the metadata registration practice statement (see below).  As such, we will leave the consultation window open until 30th January 2015.  The links and details below remain the same so please do take a look if you get an opportunity.

As I mentioned in Vienna, please do tell us if you ever need an extension on a consultation.  Whilst we put deadlines in so we can manage the process, we'd always rather get the best input in to the process as possible rather than meet an arbitrary deadline.

Thanks as always

Nicole

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Consultation: Metadata Registration Practice Statement
Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2014 13:48:59 +0000
From: Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: refeds@terena. org <refeds@xxxxxxxxxx>

Dear All

The consultation period for the proposed Metadata Registration Practice
Statement is now open and will close on 2nd January 2015:
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/CON/Metadata+Registration+Practice+Statement+Consultation.
REFEDS participants are invited to review the proposed template and make
suggestions for changes.

Further background on the Metadata Registration Pratice Statement and
its place within the Federation Operator Practices documentation can be
found here:
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/FBP/Federation+Operator+Best+Practice+-+FOP.

We look forward to your inputs

Many thanks