Refeds

Subject RE: 2015 Workplan
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2014 15:30:56 +0000

Terry
Can I just confirm my impression that the sort of "incidents" you are talking about ("fedAAI doesn't work") are different to the ones that Nicole pp ACAMP is talking about further up the page ("my IdP got hacked")?

If so, it'd save me repeatedly getting confused if you could just call yours "Global Support Framework", and call the things that are submitted to it "Support requests"...

Thanks

*** From 10th November 2015 my e-mail address is Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxxxxxx. Please save that to your contacts list so we can keep in touch ***

Andrew Cormack
Chief Regulatory Adviser

T 01235 822302
Skype ancormack
Twitter @Janet_LegReg
Blog https://community.ja.net/blogs/regulatory-developments

Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, OX11 0SG

jisc.ac.uk

Jisc is a registered charity (number 1149740) and a company limited by
guarantee which is registered in England under Company No. 5747339, VAT No.
GB 197 0632 86. Jisc's registered office is: One Castlepark, Tower Hill,
Bristol, BS2 0JA. T 0203 697 5800.

Jisc Collections and Janet Ltd. is a wholly owned Jisc subsidiary and a
company limited by guarantee which is registered in England under Company
No. number 2881024, VAT No. GB 197 0632 86. The registered office is: Lumen
House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. T 01235
822200.