Refeds

Subject Re: RE: e-learning and ID federation in RedIRIS
From Jaime Pérez Crespo <jaime.perez@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 9 Nov 2014 23:27:51 +0100

Hi Kazu

On 09 Nov 2014, at 06:31 am, yamaji@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> If RedIRIS people is here, I would like to confirm one more thing.
>
> This is a bit old story but I found the term "Bologna Process" in the
> following paper. I thought if their trial is still working, Spain has
> an advanced experience than others.
> http://eunis.dk/papers/p93.pdf
> Does anyone give us a follow up story about this?

The paper you are pointing to is actually about Confia, the Andalusian regional federation, so it’s not something that the RedIRIS people could tell you directly about, I think. In any case, Victoriano (I’m CC’ing him to raise his awareness on this thread) should be able to give you some more information.

--
Jaime Pérez
UNINETT / Feide

"Two roads diverged in a wood, and I, I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference."
- Robert Frost