Refeds

Subject RE: e-learning and ID federation in RedIRIS
From yamaji@xxxxxxxxx
Date Sun, 09 Nov 2014 14:31:22 +0900

** On Sat, 08 Nov 2014 15:08:12 +0900
** yamaji@xxxxxxxxx writes:

> Thank you very much for all your response to this topic. Simply saying,
> the transferring credit by using identity federation is a good idea
> in theory but not yet in practice. However, since there are many case

If RedIRIS people is here, I would like to confirm one more thing.

This is a bit old story but I found the term "Bologna Process" in the
following paper. I thought if their trial is still working, Spain has
an advanced experience than others.
http://eunis.dk/papers/p93.pdf
Does anyone give us a follow up story about this?

Best,
--
Kazu