Refeds

Subject Re: Hide from Discovery now published
From Peter Schober <peter.schober@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 7 Nov 2014 14:43:29 +0100

* Peter Schober <peter.schober@xxxxxxxxxxxx> [2014-11-07 12:57]:
> I can file RFIs to respect that entity attribute for popular discovery
> software, Shibboleth, DiscoJuice, SWITCHwayf. Anything else?

Actually the Shibboleth SP (feeding data to the Shibboleth EDS) has
everything in place to allow for filtering of such entities. I've
included this filter now in our own documentation, which is the
closest to "by default" we can currently get:
https://wiki.univie.ac.at/display/federation/Shibboleth+SP+2.5

There's an open issue to look at how to include this in the default
example configuration for the Shib SP (not all deployers of the SP
will use the EDS, etc.)

Lukas has already been tracking this for the SWITCHwayf (Thanks!),
Discojuice now also has an open issue for that on GitHub.
-peter