Refeds

Subject REFEDS workplan 2015
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:33:57 -0400

Hi All

As mentioned at the meeting in Indianapolis, it is time for us to start
scoping the 2015 workplan.  Anyone can submit an idea for consideration
in the 2015 workplan by filling in the details at:
https://wiki.refeds.org/display/WOR/2015+Work+Plan.   Please do go and
put up any ideas that you might have, even if these are just continue
doing x, stop doing y.

It only needs a short description but please try to point to supporting
material etc where relevant.  We then ask others to +1 the ideas they
like, and finally the REFEDS coordinators will prepare a workplan for
consideration by the REFEDS Steering Committee and the REFEDS sponsors.

If you are not a current REFEDS sponsor and would like to think about
becoming one in the future please do not hesitate to get in contact with
myself or Licia.  More information is available in the REFEDS
participant agreement: https://refeds.org/about/about_agreement.html.

With thanks as always - and particular thanks to the participants in
Indianapolis where we had over 70 people in the room!

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer

T: +31(0)20 5304488