Refeds

Subject Re: mari plan & next steps
From Peter Schober <peter.schober@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 17:39:39 +0100

* Leif Johansson <leifj@xxxxxxxx> [2014-10-29 17:34]:
> If R&S specifies releasing eduPersonScopedAffiliation and FEIDE doesn't
> have that attribute, how will including it in a bundle help FEIDE?

That's probably my point: It won't help FEIDE per se, it would force
FEIDE to align its practices with the spec IFF they wanted to be able
to apply to (SPs) or support (IDPs) REFEDS R&S.

I.e., I wouldn't want to weaken the harmonization brought about by
having standardized attribute bundles by making them refer to
meta-attributes instead.

Hence my question how this effort relates to REFEDS R&S.
-peter