Refeds

Subject Re: [eduGAIN-discuss] mari plan & next steps
From Kristof Bajnok <bajnokk@xxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 29 Oct 2014 16:19:04 +0100

On 2014-10-29 15:48, Leif Johansson wrote:
> Proposal
> --------
>
> Introduce a new "meta" attribute NameFormat [1] with roughly the
> following semantics:
>
> When present in a RequestedAttribute element for instance like this:
>
> <RequestedAttribute
> NameFormat="urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:attrname-format:meta" Name="foo" />

Basically I like the idea. Can you please add a couple of other
examples? From the top of my head:
 - "Any ID" -> eppn, eptid, persistent NameID, schacPersonalUniqueCode,
auEduPersonSharedToken
 - "phone" -> mobile, telephoneNumber ?
 - "address" ??? (if something needs it, it likely needs more specific
information, such as shipping address, residential address, etc)

But there might be plenty more, so some brainstorming would help me
directing my thoughts about the possible solutions.

Kristof