Refeds

Subject eduGAIN Groups Manager Demo
From Michal Prochazka <michalp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 27 Oct 2014 16:27:17 +0100

Hi all,

yesterday I presented the eduGAIN Groups Manager Demo at the REFEDS
meeting. Slides are available on the REFEDS site https://refeds.org
/meetings/oct14/slides/REFEDS_Prochazka_eduGAIN_Groups_Manager.pdf

The aim of this service is to allow services providers and user
communities to play with authorization based on group membership. Users
can create and manage groups in a simple way. Group membership
information is available via an Attribute Authority interface to all SPs
within eduGAIN. This service is just for discovering how to work with an
AA providing group membership, it is not intended to be a production
service.

For more information go to https://perun.cesnet.cz/apps-non/edugain-group/

Feel free to play with the service, we appreciate any feedback! If you
can show such service to some user community, please, send me their
opinions. It will help with defining requirements for systems which
provide AA, like Perun/HEXAA/OpenConext/... Potential results will be
published.

Cheers,

Michal P.
--