Refeds

Subject Re: Entity Category: Hide From Discovery
From Brook Schofield <schofield@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Sun, 26 Oct 2014 15:52:24 -0400

Thanks for the question Scott!

eduGAIN isn't in the business of making up metadata - but it is in the business of taking a hit for every anomaly of a federation that is now visible to a wider audience :-)

-Brook

On 26 October 2014 13:43, Cantor, Scott <cantor.2@xxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/26/14, 1:40 PM, "Michal Prochazka" <michalp@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Recently we have discovered that when the attribute authority is put
>into the eduGAIN it will show up as an IdP. So AAs are next candidate
>for hide from discovery.

In what way? You can't add an IDPSSODescriptor to a piece of metadata
without information you couldn't just make up. Is something in edugain
making it up?

-- Scott

Brook Schofield, Project Development Officer
GÉANT Association, Singel 468 D, 1017 AW Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Tel +31 20 530 4488    Fax +31 20 530 4499    Mob +31 65 155 3991
www.géant.org