Refeds

Subject Registration open: European Workshop on Trust and Identity.
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 13 Oct 2014 10:14:41 +0100

Dear All

Registration is now open for the European Workshop on Trust and Identity to held in Vienna on 3rd and 4th December 2014: https://identityworkshop.eu/tiki-index.php.  EWTI is the opportunity to discuss, share knowledge, and learn about everything related to Internet Trust and Identity today in an open space format.  EWTI is lead by Rainer Hörbe.

EWTI wil be co-located with TF-MNM, REFEDs and an eduGAIN town hall meeting on 1st and 2nd December.  A separate registration for these events is necessary and can found at: https://eventr.terena.org/events/2078

Please let me know if you have any questions and we look forward to seeing many of you there.

Best wishes

Nicole
--
Project Development Officer