Refeds

Subject Looking SCHAC shepherds
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 13 Dec 2013 14:32:02 +0100

Hi all,

As you may remember I started a consultation about SCHAC before the
summer. I talked to some of you and we came up with a list of things
that are badly needed for SCHAC, see:

https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/SCHAC_Plan

I tried to get volunteers to move things forward while I was on leave
but not a lot has happened.

We are now at a critical stage for SCHAC, so I'm looking for somebody
that can spend some time to help bring SCHAC on track. We can allocate
some budget (not a huge amount) for this activity and I'm happy to
discuss the details with whoever comes forward.

The work will start in January.

In the meanwhile if there are requests or comments (or even complains)
please either drop me an email or update the SCHAC wiki page.

Cheers,
Licia

--
Licia Florio