Refeds

Subject Re: (fwd) New version of eduPerson now entering last call
From "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 21 Jun 2013 20:48:38 +0000

On 6/21/13 2:58 PM, "Erdos, Marlena" <marlena_erdos@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I'm find with "harmonizing" as you state it -- I just want to keep
>separate OIDs. Last time I looked not everyone felt this way.

Without having had the conversation yet, I'm not convinced that there's
anything significant the Swiss intended with their attribute that isn't
consistent with this proposal so I still don't think multiple OIDs are
needed in the end. So no, not everyone feels that way. ;-)

(I'm not making the same claim for the SCHAC equivalent, I haven't read
it.)

>>What's more, I'd also like to see a reference to RFC2822 for syntax for
>>ePUID (the address spec portion of the RFC in particular).
>
>I'd like this too :-).

Which makes them syntactically identical, and I think they will end up
semantically identical.

-- Scott