Refeds

Subject SCHAC Migration and Sustainability Plan
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 18 Jun 2013 15:17:27 +0200

Hi all,

First all apologies for spamming your inbox twice.

As you know, it was agreed to migrate SCHAC under REFEDS and to provide
resources for a SCHAC caretaker.

We thought that we could take this opportunity not only to reorganise
the governance of SCHAC but also to review the whole SCHAC package,
including the information (of lack of that) on the TERENA website, the
SCHAC schema, the tools that should be used to support it etc.

I have had some private conversations with some of you to identify the
main working area. A plan is now ready for discussion on the REFEDS wiki at:

https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/SCHAC_Plan

(many thanks in particular to Peter Schober for his help!).

I think the next step should be to organise a call and start a
discussion on what attributes and what values are part of the SCHAC
specification (and which are not).

Looking forward to your comments.

Cheers,
Licia