Refeds

Subject SCHAC shepherds
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 12 Jun 2013 10:28:32 +0200

Hi All

As Licia mentioned at the REFEDS meeting in Maastricht we are looking to bring SCHAC under the REFEDS banner and to do some work tidying up the SCHAC pages, addressing new proposals and furthering the discusssion aroung SCHAC and eduPerson cross-over. It is very timely to be moving this work forward, but unfortunately we will only be able to give a very limited amount of time to this from the secretariat. This is a call for people who would be interested in helping contribute to this work and take SCHAC forward either as part of the working group or with a more active shepherding role. It's somewhere we really really need community support and help so if you can, please do volunteer.

Much appreciated

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer