Refeds

Subject RE: [MACE-Dir] FW: (fwd) New version of eduPerson now entering last call
From "Jones, Mark B" <Mark.B.Jones@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 6 Jun 2013 15:14:05 -0500

I took that to mean that this identifier is not meant to be something you
would expect a user to know or recognize even if it is their own identifier.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Bantz [mailto:dabantz@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2013 3:12 PM
To: hazelton@xxxxxxxx
Cc: Jones, Mark B; mace-dir (mace-dir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx); REFeds
Subject: Re: [MACE-Dir] FW: [refeds] (fwd) New version of eduPerson now
entering last call

"One SHOULD NOT expose the Unique ID to end users;"

Why is that?  If the local portion is a long string, I understand
reluctance; but it may be as short as 6 characters by spec.

David Bantz

On Thu, 6 Jun 2013, at 12:03 , Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Thomas, sounds like we might try for a harmonization of
swissEduPersonUniqueID and eduPersonUniqueID.