Refeds

Subject Re: [MACE-Dir] FW: (fwd) New version of eduPerson now entering last call
From Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 15:03:19 -0500

Thomas, sounds like we might try for a harmonization of swissEduPersonUniqueID and eduPersonUniqueID.

Should we schedule a call in a week or two after working via email in the meantime?

 --Keith
______________________
On 06/06/13, "Jones, Mark B"  wrote:
> Have a look at swissEduPersonUniqueID. I don't see any significant
> differences with ePUID. It is interesting that these two specifications
> were developed separately.

begin:vcard
n:HAZELTON;KEITH;;;
fn:KEITH D HAZELTON
tel;work:608 262-0771
org:University of Wisconsin-Madison;DoIT
adr:;;1210 W. Dayton St.;Madison;WI;53706;US
email;work;internet:hazelton@xxxxxxxx
title:Sr. IT Architect
version:2.1
end:vcard