Refeds

Subject Re: (fwd) New version of eduPerson now entering last call
From Thomas Lenggenhager <lenggenhager@xxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 13:34:30 +0200

Thanks to Peter in picking this topic up.

For us it would be OK to migrate from our national version to a properly
defined international version.

In analogy to the newly added attributes eduPersonPrincipalNamePrior and
institutionalUserMailAddressPrior also an additional
eduPersonUniqueIdPrior should be considered.

Thomas

--
SWITCH
------