Refeds

Subject Re: Similar service like NET+
From Leif Johansson <leifj@xxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 10:13:42 +0200

22 maj 2013 kl. 08:17 skrev yamaji@xxxxxxxxx:

> Hi Oliver,
>
> ** On Wed, 22 May 2013 08:08:07 +0200
> ** Olivier Salaün <olivier.salaun@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
>> I suppose you mean Internet2 NET+ <http://www.internet2.edu/netplus/>?
>
> Yes that's right. Sorry for not explaining enough.
>
>> I guess the NET+ services you're most interested with are Cloud Services?
>
> Yes I am interested in so called Cloud Service including SaaS service
> which can be utilized by the HE.
> --
> Kazu

Mostly it comes down to how your national procurement laws work. For instance (despite all talk) most of the actual outcomes of I2 net+ isn't directly transportable to the EU for this reason.

Instead we run separate rfp-processes, in many cases local to each country - the local law differs a bit everywhere - the notable exception is nordunet that can procure for all nordic nrens. In gn3+ sa7 we are attempting to extend this a bit. We'll se how that goes in practice.