Refeds

Subject RE: Similar service like NET+
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:00:34 +0000

Aha! For once the official navigation page beats the social media tags ;-)

Cheers

Andrew Cormack
Chief Regulatory Adviser, Janet
t: +44 1235 822302
b: https://community.ja.net/blogs/regulatory-developments
Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024 and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238