Refeds

Subject RE: Similar service like NET+
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 06:24:42 +0000

Kazu
You mentioned Janet Brokerage. Most of their work is about getting appropriate contracts, etc. for education rather than technical stuff. Though we are also looking at connectivity to brokerage partners so we may move up the stack to AAI one day. But I would expect that to be something that develops as part of the relationships, rather than the main business of the brokerage's work.

HTH

Andrew Cormack
Chief Regulatory Adviser, Janet
t: +44 1235 822302
b: https://community.ja.net/blogs/regulatory-developments
Janet(UK) is a trading name of Jisc Collections and Janet Limited, a not-for-profit company which is registered in England under No. 2881024 and whose Registered Office is at Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire, OX11 0SG. VAT No. 614944238