Refeds

Subject Re: Similar service like NET+
From Olivier Salaün <olivier.salaun@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 08:24:10 +0200

Le 22/05/13 08:17, yamaji@xxxxxxxxx a écrit :
Hi Oliver,

** On Wed, 22 May 2013 08:08:07 +0200
** Olivier Salaün <olivier.salaun@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

I suppose you mean Internet2 NET+ <http://www.internet2.edu/netplus/>?
Yes that's right. Sorry for not explaining enough.

I guess the NET+ services you're most interested with are Cloud Services?
Yes I am interested in so called Cloud Service including SaaS service
which can be utilized by the HE.
I read the description of the service <http://www.internet2.edu/netplus/cloud-services.html> and I'd like to ask the Internet2 colleagues: what does the validation service involves? Is it just validating SAML2 authentication or more?

--

Olivier Salaün

GIP RENATER
Services Applicatifs aux Utilisateurs (SAU)
Tél : +33 2 23 23 71 27 ou 06 73 29 40 52

Logo RENATER
http://www.renater.fr