Refeds

Subject Re: advice on redirect from email for discovery?
From "Cantor, Scott" <cantor.2@xxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 14:16:44 +0000

You can basically expect this to be the standard approach, and it's what
Google has evangelized through account chooser (or was anyway, unless
something's changed).

I would note that it's not materially different from eduroam. I think that
there are several concerns:

- unambiguously mapping from domain to IdP (and the user knowing what
domain to use in some cases)
- use with the rare services that don't really need identity
- the obvious prompt for a password that leads to credential compromise

I don't have any solutions, and I certainly don't have any sense that we
can drive this conversation at this point.

-- Scott