Refeds

Subject Re: advice on redirect from email for discovery?
From Ingrid Melve <ingrid.melve@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 15 May 2013 16:05:25 +0200

On 15.05.2013 14:20, Nicole Harris wrote:
(with thanks to Miro for pointing this out).  The latest incarnation of
Office365 web login (https://login.microsoftonline.com/) uses
redirection to the IdP based on the email address a user types in. We've
discussed this on the list in the past, but this is the first time I
have seen an implementation of it.  Effectively the experience is:

  - type your email address in the email box.
- click on the password box, a 'redirecting message appears (but is slow
to react).
  - user is redirected to the usual organisational login screen.

Does this occur only the first time a user logs in, or is it persistent?
Does it occur if a user already has an active session?

Box has a similar feature for finding what login to redirect to from the standard login page. We have not explored all the details yet.

Ingrid