Refeds

Subject Re: use of eduPersonEntitlement
From Keith Hazelton <hazelton@xxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 14 May 2013 13:59:57 -0500

Thanks, Rod.

Our current interest in this topic comes from an ongoing discussion of the stubborn fact that identifying an organizational entity cannot be reduced to looking up the SAML entityId of the IdP.

The reason for looking at ePEntitlement is that under many of the use cases where organizational identifier seems to be what is wanted, what is actually called for is an identifier for a service contract between two parties that can be expressed for each user to whom it should apply.

         --Keith