Refeds

Subject finding relevant refeds resources
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 03 May 2013 11:05:36 +0200

Hi All

You may be aware that up until now, we have only linked resources created for each REFEDS meeting from the individual meeting page, which makes it quite difficult to find. Brook has recently created a tool to start looking at how we can improve this: http://www.terena.org/resources/. This gives you a range of search options via tags, meetings, task forces etc. You can even submit your own resource via the link at the top.

I've started adding some REFEDS resources to see how this could work, you are strongly encouraged to have a look and let us know what you think. This is still in the early development stages so all feedback gratefully received.

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer

T: +31(0)20 5304488