Refeds

Subject Call for proposals: MET2
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 02 May 2013 11:42:35 +0200

Hi All

We are looking for proposals for the development of 'MET2' - the second stage of work on the REFEDS Metadata Explorer Tool. Parties interesting in bidding for this work should submit a short proposal to the REFEDS contact list (contact@xxxxxxxxxx) by 30th May 2013. Further details are available in the attached document and on the REFEDS wiki at: https://refeds.terena.org/images/7/74/REFEDS-MET2-REQUIREMENTSv1.pdf.

We'd be very grateful if you could send this out locally to interested parties.

Kind regards

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer