Refeds

Subject Assurance Enhancement RFP for Shibboleth Identity Provider
From Ann West <awest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 1 May 2013 15:53:07 +0000

Good day,

InCommon/Internet2 invites the community to respond to our Request for Proposal for the development of a Shibboleth Identity Provider plugin to address the technical requirements outlined in Assurance Enhancements for the Shibboleth Identity Provider. A copy of these Enhancements has also been forwarded to the Shibboleth Consortium for inclusion in their feature discussions.

Responses should be submitted electronically to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx by 11:59 pm US Pacific Time (UTC/GMT -7 hours) on May 31, 2013. To receive updates about this RFP process, subscribe to the ShibRFPInfo list by sending email to sympa AT incommon.org with subscribe ShibRFPInfo@xxxxxxxxxxxx in the subject.

Before submitting, please review the complete RFP

InCommon/Internet2 will be hosting a Q&A webinar on May 7 at 4:00 pm ET to assist bidders in developing their responses. Connection information is as follows:

May 7, 2013 - Bidder conference at 4:00 pm US EDT (UTC/GMT -4 hours)

Dial-in numbers: +1-734-615-7474 (Please use if you do not pay for Long Distance)
+1-866-411-0013 (English I2, toll free US/Canada Only)
Access code: 0121864
Webinar URL: internet2.acrobat.com/mars

Questions can be sent to admin@xxxxxxxxxxxx until May 17. They will be answered in a FAQ linked to the RFP wiki.

Many thanks in advance to those that develop proposals.

Best regards,

Ann

Ann West
Assistant Director,