Refeds

Subject Offtopic request for help
From Jacob-Steen Madsen <JMA@xxxxxx>
Date Mon, 29 Apr 2013 09:07:39 +0200

Dear Network

Sorry for crossposting.

I’m sending this mail in with the hope of someone being able to help me.

I’ve volunteered (stupid me) to arrange a field trip for the administrative chiefs at my University College (CEO, CFO, CIO, CTO, CHRO & CAE).

Therefore I would like to get in contact with someone at an educational institution in europe that would like to spend time with us doing exchange on effective administration and digitizing the administrative services.

Please don’t hesitate to give me pointers if you have any.

Sorry if this request is considered inappropriate.

Venlig hilsen /Kind Regards

Jacob-Steen Madsen
It-chef /CIO

UCN it
University College Nordjylland
Dir. tlf. 72 69 02 50 –
jma@xxxxxx

Besøgsadresse:
Skolevangen 39
9800 Hjørring
Tlf. 72 69 60 00

Postadresse:
Postboks 55
9100 Aalborg

www.ucn.dk | www.ucnorth.dk

 Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: Beskrivelse: UCN_it_125px

Uddannelse i virkeligheden
University College Nordjylland arbejder med uddannelse, udvikling og innovation inden for fire hovedområder: det sundhedsfaglige, det pædagogiske, det tekniske og business. UCN har ca. 7000 studerende på erhvervsakademi- og professionsbacheloruddannelser, over 9000 kursister og studerende på efter- og videreuddannelse og ca. 750 ansatte.

University College of Northern Denmark works with education, development and innovation within four main fields: healthcare, education, technology and business. We have approximately 7000 students in AP and BA degree programmes, more than 9000 course participants and students undergoing continuing and further education and training. We have about 750 employees.