Refeds

Subject REEP and PEER
From Nicole Harris <harris@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 19 Apr 2013 14:25:48 +0200

Hi All

As people are starting to test REEP (reep.refeds.org) some additional bugs are being discovered in the PEER software.

In order to keep track of the bugs that are (mostly) related to the PEER Software, please open an issue on the PEER github site:https://github.com/Yaco-Sistemas/peer/issues.  If you have any problems with this or would prefer not to, please send a message to me and I will make sure that the issue is registered.

We've set up a service mailing list: reep@xxxxxxxxxx and a software mailing list peer@xxxxxxxxxx and will announce these properly soon, but please feel free to continue the conversations on the main REFEDS mailing for now.  I've recently realised we don't have a list of all the relevant REFEDS mailing lists available anywhere...this I shall get fixed!

Many thanks as ever for all your input

Nicole

--
Project Development Officer