Refeds

Subject Collecting FIM4R requirements and GEANT Open Calls
From Licia Florio <florio@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Thu, 18 Apr 2013 13:48:56 +0200

Hi all,

I would like to inform you that one of the outcomes of the March FIM4R
workshop was the agreement to collect FIM use-cases and to start
addressing them.

Thanks to Lukas and Nicole we have templates for this see:
https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/FIM4R-Use-Cases

Selected use-cases (assuming we will received plenty of them) will be
funded via GEANT "Enabling Users" task (led by Lukas) and/or REFEDS.

There are of course the GEANT Open calls too, for people to send in a
bid. As there seems to be a bit of confusion about all the above I tried
(I hope!) to clarify things in a blog post, see:

https://blog.refeds.org/

Cheers,
Licia

--