From Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 08 Oct 2012 15:23:00 +0100

Hi All

I've updated the agenda for the next REFEDS meeting. Just a reminder that this is intended to be a working meeting and not the usual presentation style. Details here: https://refeds.org/meetings/nov12/index.html.

Please do register if you can join us and help out with the workplan creation.

If you have proposed a work item, can I encourage you all to add basic details on the refeds wiki at: https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/REFEDS_Planning_Documents_2013. Brownie points to Peter and Steven for already adding proposals :-)

Many thanks as always

Nicole

--
JISC Advance