Refeds

Subject Re: Register for REFEDS meeting
From Niels van Dijk <niels.vandijk@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date Mon, 18 Jul 2011 14:26:44 +0200

Hi Nicole,

I won't be able to make it to Helsinki, but will there be a video feed available?

thanks,
Niels

On 07/18/2011 12:02 PM, Nicole Harris wrote:

Hi All

I know September always feels like a long way away when we are trying to have a summer, but just a reminder to sign up for the Fall REFEDS Meeting on the 14th September in Helsinki: http://www.terena.org/events/details.php?event_id=2067.  Focus for this meeting is likely to be demoing PEER and talking about usage and sustainability, LEGO, assurance and next step plans and attribute release issues / working group.

Look forward to seeing you all there.

Nicole

--------------------

JISC Advance

Brettenham House (North)

5 Lancaster Place

London WC2E 7EN

+44(0)20 3006 6040

+44(0)7725 360892

twitter: @nicoleharris

skype: harrisnv

begin:vcard
fn:Niels van Dijk
n:van Dijk;Niels
org:SURFnet;Advanced Services
adr:;;Radboudkwartier 273;Utrecht;;NL3501DA;The Netherlands
email;internet:niels.vandijk@xxxxxxxxxx
tel;work:+31 302 305 337
tel;cell:+31 651 346 657
url:http://www.surfnet.nl