Refeds

Subject Re: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release
From Nicole Harris <nicole.harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 09:48:03 +0100

Brilliant, phone the bank and solemnly explain to them your mum knows your date of birth and ask them to 'reset' it.

With MasterCard SecureCode they insist on 8 digits plus with 2 numbers and one capital, which is plain annoying and I always forget it...but again use DOB simply to reset.

Sent from my iPhone