Refeds

Subject RE: Debate on attribute release, consent and assurance
From Nicole Harris <Nicole.Harris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:12:20 +0100

I've added this and and Andrew's blog on attributes to the summary page: https://refeds.terena.org/index.php/Summary_of_REFEDS_Debate#5..09LINKS.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew Cormack [mailto:Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx]
Sent: 11 July 2011 17:31
To: Nicole Harris; refeds@xxxxxxxxxx; lego@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Debate on attribute release, consent and assurance

Reading Nicole's summary reminded me that I'd meant to document the thinking behind the privacy riskiness scale. I've now done so: http://webmedia.company.ja.net/edlabblogs/regulatory-developments/2011/07/11/privacy-riskiness-for-access-management/

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser, JANET(UK)
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot. OX11 0SG UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Blog: http://webmedia.company.ja.net/edlabblogs/regulatory-developments/

JANET, the UK's education and research network