Refeds

Subject Re: Benefits of eduroam (was RE: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release)
From "David Simonsen" <david@xxxxxxx>
Date Fri, 8 Jul 2011 08:43:32 +0200

On Jul 7, 2011, at 10:11 AM, "Andrew Cormack" <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx> wrote:
-----Original Message-----
> [...]

There is no statement yet as this is stikk only in the investigation phase. The minister does not even know about this effort - even though it is already being heavily debated in the press (!).
I will keep you updated.

> Our Government is staring hard at "open wireless" - for copyright abuse, they resisted doing it for terrorism - so it would be excellent to have official recognition that eduroam isn't a problem for either.

One key word in the DK setting seems to be 'closed user group'.
Bear in mind they focus on network authentication - how to deal with the content of the packets (eg. copyright check) is perhaps already solved ? ;)

/David