Refeds

Subject Benefits of eduroam (was RE: draft charge, refeds working group on attribute release)
From Andrew Cormack <Andrew.Cormack@xxxxxx>
Date Thu, 7 Jul 2011 08:11:03 +0000

Excellent news, well done :)

If there's any published statement of that (even in Danish!) please could you let me know? Our Government is staring hard at "open wireless" - for copyright abuse, they resisted doing it for terrorism - so it would be excellent to have official recognition that eduroam isn't a problem for either.

Cheers

Andrew Cormack, Chief Regulatory Adviser, JANET(UK)
Lumen House, Library Avenue, Harwell, Didcot. OX11 0SG UK
Phone: +44 (0) 1235 822302
Blog: http://webmedia.company.ja.net/edlabblogs/regulatory-developments/

JANET, the UK's education and research network